Sport the Victorinox Swiss Army Night Vision watch for a one-of-a-kind cross between utilitarian military design and elegant, world-renowned Swiss craftsmanship. Soberly masculine in proportion and feel, the Night Vision integrates exclusive design featureslow consumption LED light modules for dial illumination, flashlight, and strobe functions.
- Watch by Victorinox Swiss Army.
- Brown leather strap with pin buckle clasp.
- 42mm round stainless steel case.
- Antireflective sapphire crystal.
- Night vision mode illuminates dial.
- LED locator beacon at bottom.
- Three-hand Swiss quartz movement; multifunction analog.
- Applied numerals; military time markers and date window.
- End-of-life indicator.
- Water-resistant to 5 ATM/165 ft.
- Made in Switzerland.
In 1884, Karl Elsener, a journeyman in Paris and in the southern German town of Tuttlingen, opened his own cutler's business in Ibach-Schwyz and was supplying the Swiss Army with soldiers' knives by 1891. In order to distinguish itself from copies, the company founder used the cross and shieldthe current Victorinox emblemon all pocket knives. Named for a mixture of his mother's name (Victoria) and another word for stainless steel (inox), Victorinox was created. Victorinox today produces pocket tools, household and professional knives, timepieces, travel gear, and fashion items. The flagship store resides in Soho, New York.