FREE SHIPPING + FREE RETURNS
| Store Inquiries:
For in-store inquiries, use sku #9777105
Named for the world-famous knives first given to Swiss Army officers in 1891, the Victorinox Swiss Army Officer's watch combines traditional craftsmanship with contemporary design. This elegantly rugged chronograph watch features curved lines that recall the rounded corners of the Swiss Army knife.
- From the Officer's Collection.
- Stainless steel bracelet with deployment clasp.
- 43mm stainless steel round case.
- Victorinox Swiss Army logo on face.
- Sapphire crystal with antireflective treatment.
- Black dial with luminous hands and Arabic numerals.
- Three-hand Swiss quartz movement.
- Chronograph function; date window.
- Water-resistant up to 10 ATM.
- Made in Switzerland.
In 1884, Karl Elsener, a journeyman in Paris and in the southern German town of Tuttlingen, opened his own cutler's business in Ibach-Schwyz and was supplying the Swiss Army with soldiers' knives by 1891. In order to distinguish itself from copies, the company founder used the cross and shieldthe current Victorinox emblemon all pocket knives. Named for a mixture of his mother's name (Victoria) and another word for stainless steel (inox), Victorinox was created. Victorinox today produces pocket tools, household and professional knives, timepieces, travel gear, and fashion items. The flagship store resides in Soho, New York.