Made of 1682D ballistic nylon, mobilizers have inline-skate wheels for a smooth and stable roll and an aircraft-grade aluminum handle with comfort grip that locks at three different positions. Collapsible wheeled duffel has a large U-shaped opening that provides easy access to main compartment. Imported.
- 20"T carry-on Mobilizer, 14"W x 8"D.
- Mobilizer wheeled tote, 14"W x 9"D x 14.25"T.
- Collapsible wheeled duffel, 14"W x 12.5"D x 26"T.
- 22"T carry-on Mobilizer, 14"W x 9"D.
- 24"T Mobilizer, 16.75"W x 10"D.
- Footlocker, 21"W x 11"D x 11"T.
In 1884, Karl Elsener, a journeyman in Paris and in the southern German town of Tuttlingen, opened his own cutler's business in Ibach-Schwyz and was supplying the Swiss Army with soldiers' knives by 1891. In order to distinguish itself from copies, the company founder used the cross and shieldthe current Victorinox emblemon all pocket knives. Named for a mixture of his mother's name (Victoria) and another word for stainless steel (inox), Victorinox was created. Victorinox today produces pocket tools, household and professional knives, timepieces, travel gear, and fashion items. The flagship store resides in Soho, New York.