A rich, delicious treat for the chocolate lover.
- Choose 16-piece (shown) or 9-piece.
- Rooster: Italian taleggio cheese, organic walnuts, Tahitian vanilla beans, and bittersweet dark chocolate.
- Olio d'oliva: extra virgin olive oil, white chocolate, and dried Kalamata olives.
- Balsamico: 10 year old balsamic vinegar, dark chocolate, and roasted Sicilian hazelnuts.
- Sale del Mare: Sicilian sea salt, milk chocolate, burnt sugar caramel, and pine nut.
- Finnochio: Wild Tuscan fennel pollen, dark chocolate, and floral anise.
- Arrives in a purple box (shown).
Perishable items are shipped to you directly from our vendors. Therefore, if you need to cancel an order, we must receive the cancellation at least four days prior to your requested delivery date.
About Vosges Haut-Chocolat:
Vosges' Haut-Chocolat owner/chocolatier Katrina Markoff personally chooses every spice, flower, and chocolate that comes into their Chicago-based kitchen. Vosges' truffles are known for their exotic "East meets West" influencescombining infusions of rare spices and flowers with premium chocolate. As a company with a green ethic, Vosges' facility is powered by 100% renewable energy and has recently been approved as an organic manufacturing facility.