This exotic chocolate collection goes a long way toward proving you can't judge a "book" by its cover. This Vosges signature book opens to reveal 12 3-oz. exotic chocolate bars. Each bar tells a story of spices, herbs, flowers, and rootsguiding the senses on an exotic trip around the world. Made in the USA.
Assortment includes one bar of each of the following flavors:
- Moe's Milk Chocolate Bacon, a combination of 45% milk chocolate, hickory-smoked bacon, and alder-wood-smoked salt.
- Moe's Dark Chocolate Bacon, a combination of hickory-smoked bacon, alder-wood-smoked salt, and 62% dark chocolate.
- Cherry Rooibos, a combination of African rooibos tea, dried Michigan cherries, and 45% cacao deep milk chocolate.
- Smoked Banana Caramel, a combination of mesquite-smoked bananas, alder-wood-smoked salt caramel, and 72% cacao dark chocolate.
- Amalfi, a combination of lemon zest, pink peppercorns, and 36% cocoa butter white chocolate.
- Naga, a combination of sweet Indian curry, coconut, and 41% cacao deep milk chocolate.
- Black Pearl, a combination of ginger, wasabi, black sesame seeds, and 55% cacao dark chocolate.
- Black Salt Caramel, a combination of black Hawaiian sea salt, burnt sugar caramel, and 70% cacao dark chocolate.
- Blood Orange Caramel, a combination of blood orange, Campari®, burnt sugar caramel, hibiscus flowers, and 70% cacao dark chocolate.
- Barcelona, deep milk chocolate with a taste of Fleur de Sel grey sea salt and roasted almonds.
- Goji, a combination of goji berries, pink Himalayan salt, and 41% cacao deep milk chocolate.
- Pink Himalayan Crystal Salt, a combination of pink Himalayan salt, burnt sugar caramel, and 70% dark chocolate.
Perishable items are shipped to you directly from our vendors. Therefore, if you need to cancel an order, we must receive the cancellation at least four days prior to your requested delivery date. We added all garnishes as inspiration for your own presentations.Allergen Information:
Contains dairy and nuts.
Also contains meat and MSG.
About Vosges Haut-Chocolat:
Vosges' Haut-Chocolat owner/chocolatier Katrina Markoff personally chooses every spice, flower, and chocolate that comes into their Chicago-based kitchen. Vosges' truffles are known for their exotic "East meets West" influencescombining infusions of rare spices and flowers with premium chocolate. As a company with a green ethic, Vosges' facility is powered by 100% renewable energy and has recently been approved as an organic manufacturing facility.