Each of these fragrant candles comes housed in a different crystal design from Waterford. When the candle is gone, you have a petite container for small bouquets, natural botanicals, and so forth.
- From the Illuminology Collection.
- Holder made of crystal.
- Champagne candle in "Luma" holder with faceted, deep-cut crystal design features a blend of champagne, passion flower, violet leaves, and fresh oak.
- Lavender cedar candle in "Candela" holder with reflective vertical cuts and optic ovals features a blend of lavender sprigs, white cedar, fresh lilac, and sandalwood.
- Critus basil candle in "Chroma" holder with vertical cuts features a blend of Mandarin orange, fresh basil, rosemary, and green tea.
- Mint jasmine candle in "Diama" holder with faceted diamond cuts features a blend of mint leaf, jasmine flower, white tea, and bamboo.
- Sold individually; each, 4"Dia x 3.5"T.
- Made in Germany.
About Waterford Crystal:
Established in 1783, Waterford crystal is cherished around the world for its rich tradition of craftsmanship and artistry. Each piece, from stemware to decorative items, is still mouth blown and handcrafted by master artisans. A customary gift to royalty and heads of statea treasured heirloom for generations.