Waterford's most popular classic patternan exquisite balance of visual weight and simple, brilliant cuts.
About Waterford Crystal:
- Created by designer Miroslav Havel.
- Choose (shown left to right) flute, beverage glass, white wine glass, goblet, or (not shown) oversized wine glass, champagne flute, champagne saucer, hock wine glass, iced beverage glass, or balloon wine glass.
- Lead crystal.
- Stem, expertly shaped for prismatic effect.
- Introduced in 1952, Lismore is named for a prominent town in County Waterford, Ireland.
- Goblet, 8 ounces.
- Wine glass, 4 ounces.
- Champagne flute, 4 ounces.
- Iced beverage, 12 ounces.
- Balloon wine glass, 8 ounces.
- Oversized wine, 16 ounces.
- Champagne saucer, 4 ounces.
- Made in Ireland.
Established in 1783, Waterford crystal is cherished around the world for its rich tradition of craftsmanship and artistry. Each piece, from stemware to decorative items, is still mouth-blown and hand-crafted by master artisans. A customary gift to royalty and heads of statea treasured heirloom for generations.