Date Teak Wooden Watch
FREE SHIPPING + FREE RETURNS
| Store Inquiries:
For in-store inquiries, use sku #04949331
Absent of artificial or toxic material, this WeWood Watches timepiece looks goodbut feels even better.
- 100% natural hypoallergenic teak wood remnants, completely free of toxic chemicals.
- Case, 1 9/16" (42 mm) across; 1/2" (12.75 mm) thick.
- Bracelet, 8 3/4"L (222 mm).
- Wood dial with WW logo.
- Luminescent hands.
- Miyota movement.
- Stainless steel jewelry clasp.
- Adjustable to fit most wrists.
- Water resistant.
- Two-year manufacturer's warranty on moving parts.
Please note: Due to the season and age of the wood chosen for your unique WeWood Timepiece, colors may be slightly darker or lighter than the image shown.
About WeWood Watches:
WeWood is an eco-chic brand based in Florence, Italy. They craft one-of-a-kind timepieces out of unique woods from around the world. Each watch is organic and hypoallergenic, while featuring hi-tech Miyota quartz movement. Unlike other wooden brands, WeWood uses only remanded wood so no trees are chopped down to create these incredible timepieces. Best of all, for every watch sold a tree will be planted in cooperation with American Forests, to help ensure a green future.