Looking to add texture and ethnic ambiance to your decor? Want to create social change through art? This spectacular headdress, also known as the tyn
or juju hat, does just that. Originally designed to be worn by tribal chiefs and dignitaries, it splays out into a huge circle that makes an impact as wall decor. Increase the drama with a grouping of three or four.
- Handmade of feathers by skilled artisans using methods passed down from generation to generation.
- Each takes approximately three days to make.
- Color of feathers will vary slightly; each is unique.
- Collapses for storage when not hung on the wall.
- 30"Dia. when open.
- Boxed weight, approximately 6 lbs.