- #ONLYATNM Only Here. Only Ours. Exclusively for You.
- Includes a generous entree, several sides, and dessert; ships in one box.
- Ships fully cooked and frozen. Thaw in refrigerator 24-48 hours; remove from refrigerator and let stand for 1-2 hours before warming.
- Bake turkey breast in preheated 300-degree oven for 40-50 minutes. Remove from oven and let stand for 10-15 minutes before slicing.
- For side dishes, warm in preheated 350-degree oven for 20-25 minutes; let stand 3-5 minutes before serving.
- For bread pudding, simply thaw and serve.
Cajun fried turkey breast meal serves 6-8 and includes the following:
- 6-8 lb. Fried Turkey Breast with bottle of Cajun Geaux Juice.
- 2 lbs. Crawfish Cornbread with Crawfish Etouffee.
- 2 lbs. Cajun Potatoes Au Gratin.
- 2 lbs. Spicy Green Beans with New Potatoes.
- 2 lbs. Sweet Potato Souffle.
- 1.5 lbs. Bread Pudding with Rum Sauce.
Perishable items are shipped to you directly from our vendors. Therefore, if you need to cancel an order, we must receive the cancellation at least four days prior to your requested delivery date. We added all garnishes as inspiration for your own presentations.