For over 125 years, Wolverine boots have been an American icon. Their comfort, rugged durability, and innovative footwear technology have made them the boot of choice for countless men and women who helped build this country. The Stockton commemorates the original 1000 Mile boot and is based on archival Wolverine designs.
- From the Wolverine 1000 Mile collection.
- Horween Predator leather upper with tonal stitching.
- Goodyear welt construction.
- Adjustable buckles around ankle and calf.
- Cushioned leather footbed.
- Stacked leather heel with Vibram® lift for added traction.
- Leather sole with Vibram® forepart.
- Made in USA.