- Madeline Plaid Jacket, Women's:
With a slimming belt and easy-fit silhouette, this trench-styled take on plaid is anything but square.
- Black/multicolor plaid.
- Notched collar; three-button front.
- Gunflaps on chest.
- Long sleeves with button-tab cuffs.
- Self belt cinches easy-fit silhouette at waist.
- Flap pockets at hip.
- Rounded flap on upper back.
- Wool; acrylic lining.
- Dry clean only.
- Jersey Button-Cuff Turtleneck, Women's:
Let this turtleneck's ruched cuffs peek out from your favorite jackets.
- Black jersey.
- Long sleeves with ruched button-cuffs.
- Fitted silhouette; pullover style.
- Supima® cotton.
- Made in USA.
- Gabardine Straight-Leg Pants, Women's:
An understated knit waist contours to your natural shape, creating the perfect fit.
- Black gabardine.
- Slash pockets at hip; back patch pockets.
- Regular rise.
- Patch-flap pocket on left thigh.
- Straight, easy-fit legs feature utilitarian seam above knees.
- Knit waistband contours fit; drawstring closure.
- Machine wash.
Designer Gita Zeltzer, a former actress, came up with the concept of XCVI as a way to bring relaxed chic to the center stage of fashion. Influenced by the "urban chaos" of Los Angeles, she took the multi-layered cultural elements of everyday life as her inspiration and developed wearable, breathable clothing for women who believe in style, but also believe in comfort.