Rising from a statement platform, this printed leopard-printed calf hair iteration of the famous Tribute sandal even more palpably hails the self-assertive Yves Saint Laurent aesthetic.
- Leather and leopard-print dyed calf hair (Italy) upper.
- Wide straps loop together over the vamp; T-strap and halter overlap at the sides.
- Stand securely in ankle strap with adjustable golden buckle.
- Sandal rests on covered 1 1/4" platform with beveled front and 5 1/2" heel.
- With leather lining and sole, "Tribute" is made in Italy.
About Saint Laurent:
Founded in 1961, Yves Saint Laurent was the first couture house to introduce the concept of luxury pret-a-porter in a 1966 collection called "Rive Gauche," synonymous with youth and freedom. This shift represented a first critical step in the modernization of fashion and revolutionized the socio-cultural landscape. In 1999, the luxury goods division of the PPR Group acquired Yves Saint Laurent and, under the creative direction of Hedi Slimane since March 2012, continues to position the house at the summit of the luxury universe. Today, Saint Laurent collections include women's and men's ready-to-wear, shoes, handbags, small leather goods, jewelry, scarves, ties, and eyewear. Parisian by birth and Los Angeleno by choice, Hedi Slimane is lauded not only for his work as a designer and photographerbut also for his past contributions during his tenure as menswear director for the house.
Heel height may vary by size.
Fit note: Saint Laurent shoes run small. Please order a 1/2 size larger than you typically wear.