When your favorite bands aren't touring, get the next best thing in listening experiences. Dubbed the headset for the smartphone generation, Parrot Zik headphones are on the cutting edge of technology.
- Made of black leather, silver metal, and black foam.
- Active noise cancellation.
- Swipe touch-sensitive control.
- Audio concert-hall sound.
- Music-pause motion detector that means you'll never miss a beat when the headphones are removed.
- Approximately 8.6"W x 2.8"D x 10"T.
Designed by Philippe Starck:
A fused-looking object full of sensors, the Zik headphones combine "biology-inspired" organic lines with carefully selected materialsmatte-black, soft-to-the-touch headsets and an adjustable headband that contrasts metal alloys and leather-like materialto become like a technological extension of the body. Designer Philippe Stark says that "Despite their simple and humble design," says designer Philippe Starck, "the Zik headphones are one of the most successful products in terms of intuitive ergonomics."