Blue Topaz Handcrafted Ring
- $850.00Konstantino Pave London Blue Topaz Ring Details Oval-cut London blue topaz center and round-cut, prong-set pave details. Floral-carved sterling silver. 18-karat yellow gold scrollwork. Approximately 1"L. Handcrafted in Athens, Greece. Designer
- $1,690.00Konstantino London Blue Topaz Ring Details Oval-cut London blue topaz center and round-cut, prong-set pave details. Scrollwork-carved sterling silver. 18-karat yellow gold setting. Approximately 1"L. Handcrafted in Athens, Greece. Designer
- $1,895.00Ippolita 18k Rock Candy Gelato 6-Stone Cluster Ring in Liberty Details Rock Candy® Collection ring by Ippolita. Handcrafted in 18-karat yellow gold. Cluster with iolite, lapis lazuli, London blue topaz, and clear quartz with lapis doublets. Multi-row band. Approx. 0.9"W. Imported. Designer
- $1,885.00Konstantino London Blue Topaz Chandelier Earrings HighlightsLooking for the perfect earrings? These Konstantino earrings are crafted from gleaming 18-karat yellow gold and effulgent sterling silver (perfect for mixing and matching metals) with just a splash of electric London blue topaz to bring out the color of your eyes. London blue topaz. Sterling silver. 18-karat yellow gold filigree. Approximately 3"L x 1 3/8"W. Post backs. Handcrafted in Greece.
- $995.00Konstantino London Blue Topaz Drop Earrings HighlightsBright blue topaz frames your face with luminosity, offering a natural glow. We love these Konstantino earrings for myriad casual and formal occasionsjust be sure to wear hair upswept so admirers can get a closer look. London blue topaz center and round-cut, prong-set pave details. 18-karat yellow gold French wire backs and scrollwork. Scrollwork-carved sterling silver. Approximately 1 1/8"L. Handcrafted in Athens, Greece.
- $990.00Marco Bicego Jaipur Blue Topaz Circle Stud Earrings Details Marco Bicego earrings from the Jaipur Collection. 18-karat yellow gold with hand-engraved finish. Bezel-set, rose-cut blue topaz at center. Approx. 0.7"D. For pierced ears. Handcrafted in Italy. About the Marco Bicego Jaipur Collection: Inspired by a tropical Indian sunset and the stonecutting heritage of Jaipur, the Jaipur Collection is characterized by its multicolored, prism-cut gemstones. Each stone originates from the "pink city" of Jaipur, where expert stone cutting has been perfected over the ages. The city's specialist engravers employ a tradition of drawing beauty and light from every stone, producing the ideal cut. Each is deliberately distinct and equally precious, having been carefully selected from many. In keeping with Marco Bicego signature collections, the gold is strictly 18-karat, artfully chiseled by hand, and rendered even more beautifully irregular, organic, natural, and contemporary. Designer