The flowers are in place, the silver shined, and the crystal, sparkling. Tonight, nine of your favorite guests will gather at your home where you'll play host to an epic culinary event. Four of the culinary world's most notable chefsDaniel Boulud, Thomas Keller, Jerome Bocuse, and Richard Rosendalewill arrive to prepare a feast. And, they're bringing Bertha Gonzalez, the world's first female Maestra Tequilera, to kick off the evening with a Casa Dragones tequila tasting. Señora Gonzalez is even providing the party favors: personalized, engraved crystal bottles of the sipping spirit for each of the diners. What's on the multi-course menu? Leave that delectable decision to the experts!
- Dinner will be prepared in the customer's home by Thomas Keller, Daniel Boulud, Richard Rosendale, and Jerome Bocuse.
- A professional event planner will arrange and oversee the entire evening.
- Casa Dragones' cofounder and CEO, Bertha Gonzalez, will host a professional tequila tasting and discuss the craftsmanship and innovative process of creating her well-honed libation. The tequila will be served during the cocktail hour and then specially paired with a course during the meal. Fine wines will accompany all other courses.
- All guests will receive a personalized bottle of Casa Dragones inscribed with their names. Each limited-edition bottle is handcrafted from pure, lead-free crystal and individually engraved, hand-labeled, numbered, and signed by the Maestra Tequilera.
This gastronomic adventure is limited to one NM customer. All proceeds will benefit the Bocuse d'Or USA Foundation, an organization dedicated to inspiring culinary excellence in young professionals. For details, call 1-877-9NM-GIFT.
About The Bocuse d'Or USA Foundation:
- Established in 2009, the Foundation's goal is to build a sustainable community of young American chefs who are confident in their career pursuits and will become lifelong ambassadors of quality and excellence in the world of gastronomy.
- The Foundation provides educational scholarships, internships, and access to a Culinary Council.
- The most promising young professionals are invited to represent the United States in the prestigious biannual Bocuse d'Or competition held in Lyon, France.
- The Foundation's Board of Directors include Daniel Boulud, Thomas Keller, and Jerome Bocuse.
- On January 30, 2013, Team USA, led by Richard Rosendale and his commis Corey Siegel, will compete for the gold against 23 other countries.
About Casa Dragones:
- This rare style of 100% blue agave joven tequila is handcrafted in small batches in Tequila, Mexico.
- Hand-finished with a gentle balance of silver tequila and a hint of extra añejo, the complex, smooth taste of Casa Dragones is made for sipping and savoring.
- Casa Dragones was founded in 2008 by Bertha Gonzalez and Bob Pittman, founder of MTV and CEO of Clear Channel.
About the Chefs & Bertha Gonzalez:
Chef Thomas Keller
Chef Daniel Boulud
- Renowned for his culinary skills and exceptionally high standards, Keller began his career in a Palm Beach restaurant before relocating to France, where he worked in Michelin®-starred eateries, such as Guy Savoy and Taillevent.
- Chef/owner of acclaimed restaurants The French Laundry, Per Se, Bouchon and Ad Hoc. He also owns Bouchon Bakery, which can be found in Yountville, Las Vegas, Beverly Hills and New York City.
- Named "America's Best Chef" by Time magazine in 2001.
- Consecutive honors as "Best Chef" by the James Beard Foundation.
- Only American-born chef to hold multiple three-star ratings in the Michelin Guide.
Chef Jerome Bocuse
- One of America's most revered French chefs, he is owner of New York's Michelin three-star DANIEL, as well as Café Boulud, DB Bistro Moderne, Bar Boulud, DBGB Kitchen and Bar, Boulud Sud, and Epicerie Boulud, plus dining destinations in Miami, Palm Beach, Montreal, Toronto, London, Beijing, and Singapore.
- Boulud is also a James Beard Foundation winner for "Outstanding Restaurant," "Outstanding Restaurateur," "Best Chef, New York City," and "Outstanding Chef of the Year" and the author of six cookbooks.
- His restaurants have also been listed among the best in the world by the International Herald Tribune, Wine Spectator, The New York Times, and Restaurant Magazine.
Chef Richard Rosendale
- Owns and operates Les Chefs de France and Le Bistro de Paris restaurants. Les Chefs de France is located in the French pavilion at the Epcot Center in Orlando, Florida.
- Co-founder of the prestigious Bocuse d'Or USA Foundation.
- In 2009, he guest judged the popular TV show Top Chef on the Bravo network.
- Son of Paul Bocuse, legendary chef and founder of the Bocuse d'Or World Cuisine Contest.
- A 1992 graduate of The Culinary Institute of America.
- Training for the 2013 Bocuse d'Or competition as Team Captain of Bocuse d'Or USA.
- A fierce competitor in the kitchen, Rosendale has accumulated over 45 national and international medals.
- He was awarded the Presidential Medallion by the American Culinary Federation for his contributions to the Culinary Arts and was named the 2005 ACF "Chef of the Year."
- Currently, he's the Executive Chef and Director of Food and Beverage at the Greenbrier, America's Resort in White Sulphur Springs, West Virginia.
- During his career, he has cooked for numerous celebrities and supervised meals for U.S. Congress and the President.
- 1 of 66 Certified Master Chefs in the United States.
- CEO of Casa Dragones Tequila, she cofounded the company in 2008 with Bob Pittman.
- Certified as the first female Maestra Tequilera, she was dubbed "The First Lady of Tequilla" by LA Times Magazine in 2010.
- Awarded the prestigious Grand Prix Strategies de Luxe for the product design of Casa Dragones.
- A regular guest professor at the Universidad Autonoma de Guadalajara, she teaches the university's first course on tequila.
- Received a master's degree in Integrated Marketing Communications from Northwestern University.
Click here to see a video of the Private Dinner For 10.