Every extraordinary gem has a history, but rare is the opportunity to trace its provenance. As the owner of this 25-carat rough Forevermark® diamond, you'll travel deep into the heart of Africa to discover where your stone began its journey more than one billion years ago.
This once-in-a-lifetime adventure starts with a trip to the De Beers headquarters in London. Once there, you'll receive your exceptional diamond in its rough and uncut form, name your diamond, learn about the unique inscription it will receive, and meet the master craftsman who will hand-cut and polish it to perfection.
A private tour of The Crown Jewels and dinner with De Beers CEO Philippe Mellier and Forevermark CEO Stephen Lussier in the Tower of London follow. Your journey continues on a vessel off Namibia's coast, where your diamond was discovered deep within the ocean floor. You'll then explore rough-diamond sorting houses and a children's community project, where the local population benefits from Forevermark's responsible sourcing of diamonds.
Upon returning to the United States, you'll meet with New York jewelry designer Maria Canale to design the ring that will exhibit your exceptional diamond.
With the purchase of the Forevermark Ultimate Diamond Experience, Neiman Marcus will donate $10,000 to The Heart of Neiman Marcus Foundation. For details, call 1-877-9NM-GIFT. For more information, visit www.forevermark.com/fantasygift2013 and/or watch the video.
Forevermark Ultimate Diamond Experience $1,850,000
- The Forevermark Ultimate Diamond Experience for two adults only, accompanied by Forevermark representatives
- Suggested 11-day trip itinerary may be condensed to suit client's needs
- Trip includes first-class tickets to London, England; Johannesburg, South Africa; Windhoek, Namibia; New York, NY
- Luxury accommodation at Claridges (England), The Hilton Hotel (Namibia), The Saxon and Tswalu (South Africa) and The Surrey (USA)
- Dinner with De Beers CEO Philippe Mellier and Forevermark CEO Stephen Lussier at The Tower of London
- A hardcover book documenting the highlights of your diamond's journey commemorates the experience
- Diamond is certified by the Forevermark Diamond Institute
- Travel is available February-May and October-November
- Polished carat weight of diamond assumes round or cushion shape. If other shape is chosen, carat weight may vary