Crystal Lismore Glassware
- $75.00Created by designer Miroslav Havel. Handcrafted of lead crystal; stem, expertly shaped for prismatic effect. Introduced in 1952, Lismore is named for a prominent town in County Waterford, Ireland. Holds 4 ounces. Imported.
- $175.00Dressed in the characteristic, intricate diamond cuts of the "Lismore Diamond" pattern, these martini glasses feature a radiant clarity that ensures that the rich color of their contents is highlighted beautifully, creating a feast for the eyes as well....
- $300.00Tumblers made of lead crystal. Hand wash. Set includes one of each of the following patterns: Lismore, Colleen, Alana, Powerscourt, Aragllin, and Irish Lace. Each measures approximately 2.75"Dia. x 3.25"T and holds 7 ounces. Imported.
- $200.00Tumblers made of lead crystal. Hand wash. Set includes rounded: 2.75"Dia. x 3.5"T, holds 7 ounces; footed: 2.5"Dia. x 4.625"T, holds 5.5 ounces; flared: 2.75"Dia. x 4"T, holds 6 ounces; and straight-sided: 2.75"Dia. x 3.25"T, holds 7 ounces. Imported.
- $70.00Specially designed to accentuate the aroma of full-bodied red wines, this exquisite wine glass wears the intricate diamond and wedge cuts characteristic of Lismore crystal. Lismore, the most popular pattern, is named for a prominent town in County Wate...
- $120.00A classic signature pattern mixed with a contemporary stemless look from the Lismore Nouveau Collection. From WaterfordŽ. Handcrafted of clear crystal with diamond and wedge cuts; flat base. Choose white wine (shown), deep red wine, or light red...