Embellished Hand Painted Decor
- $375.00Christopher Radko Gilded Angel Heirloom Statue Details Angel statue designed for tabletop or treetop display. Hand-painted hand-sculpted resin face. Hand-embellished gown. Organza wings with faux-jewel detail. 19"T. Sits atop a hollow cone. Made in Poland. Designer
- $285.00Angelica Designs REGINA ANGEL CANDLE HOLDER Details Candleholder made of resin. Hand painted. Comes with a pillar candle embellished with ornate crosses. Holds candle in her right hand. 5.25"Sq. x 26"T with candle. Made in the USA.
- $500.00John-Richard Collection "Gold Leaf Branches I" Print Details Paper print with gold-leaf embellishing. Poplar frame hand finished in ivory gesso and gold leaf. 22"W x 2.5"D x 34"T. Framed with glass. Made in the USA. Weight, 11 lbs. Boxed weight, approximately 17.2 lbs. Designer
- $500.00John-Richard Collection "Gold Leaf Branches II" Print Details Paper print with gold-leaf embellishing. Poplar frame hand finished in ivory gesso and gold leaf. 22"W x 2.5"D x 34"T. Framed with glass. Made in the USA. Weight, 11 lbs. Boxed weight, approximately 17.2 lbs. Designer
- $1,375.00RFA Fine Art "Delineation" Original Painting Details Hand-embellished abstract giclee on canvas is signed and numbered by the artist, Robinson, as part of a limited collection of 300 pieces. Certificate of authenticity available upon request. 62"W x 2"D x 42"T. Made in the USA. About Robert Robinson: By age seven, Robert Robinson had found a mentor who taught him oil painting plus technique, and he started painting rural landscapes, which he was told were quite complex for his age. Today Robinson's art is known for its high energy and mixed-media abstraction. For him, the image is secondary; rather, he manipulates the medium as that is the part of art that intrigues him. Painting is a very physical thing for him as he typically paints quite large spaces, including installation art. Currently painting on tar paper, the black scratch lines he creates are framed with difficult-to-design and labor-intensive carbon steel frames. The result is an elegant, symbiotic relationship between the two media and a powerful yet delicate art form.
- $1,100.00"Into the Light" Seascape Print Details Reproduction of an impressionistic seascape. Giclee print on canvas. 62.5"W x 52.5"T. Hand embellished with a semi-gloss gel finish. Presented in a brushed silver-hued wood frame. Handcrafted in the USA. Weight, 22 lbs. Boxed weight, approximately 33 lbs.
- ORIGINAL:$1,550.00NOW:$499.00"Noble Steed" Print Details Digital reproduction of original artwork. Hand embellished to recreate the look and feel of the original work. 40"W x 2"D x 54"T. Gallery wrapped. Protective sealant reduces UV damage. Made in the United States. Weight, 12 lbs. Boxed weight, approximately 18 lbs. About Emma Brooks: A broad interest in both design and modern art led Emma Brooks to study at the Rhode Island School of Design. Always seeking new artistic awakenings to portray in her artwork, Emma draws inspiration from the various cultures and lifestyles she's encountered as well as from her professors and her longtime interest for aesthetics and unique beauty.