Shipping & Delivery
For Canada Information, click here.Delivery & Processing Charges (D&P)
D&P is the charge for catalog and internet order processing, item selection, packaging, processing, transport and handling. Special delivery requests, including specification of carrier and/or future delivery dates, may include additional charges. Delivery times are not guaranteed, notwithstanding additional charges, but are our best approximation and will vary with specific requests, such as gift box, gift wrap, and monogramming. Shipments and deliveries occur only on weekdays. D&P is subject to change and will be determined at time of order and subject to the following:
Last Updated October 1, 2013. Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, and Guam Deliveries
"No additional charge will be added to the applicable D&P charges for standard, two business day and next business day shipping. Your order should arrive in approximately 7 to 10 business days if ordered by 12:00 noon CT.International Deliveries
Last Updated October 1, 2013.
If you prefer to NOT pay in U.S. currency and need to check eligible to order online and ship to one of our Borderfree destination countries, Click here.Additional Address
If your destination country is not eligible for Borderfree shipments or you prefer paying in U.S. currency, Chat or call us anytime at 1.972.556.6011.
Last Updated October 11, 2013
No additional charge will be added to the applicable D&P charges for standard, two business day and next business day shipping for each additional delivery address.
Last Updated October 1, 2013.
- Items ordered together may be delivered separately, and the D&P will be allocated over shipments but not necessarily evenly.
- Some orders may require more than one package to ship; for these shipments the additional charge for two-day and overnight deliveries would be a per-package charge.
- Returns may affect final D&P charges. D&P charges are not refundable unless merchandise is damaged or defective. Returns for reasons due to Neiman Marcus will receive D&P credit as D&P was allocated, which may result in a final D&P charge after return that differs from quoted rates.
- Orders of multiple items from different catalogs will result in D&P from the table in the most current catalog, as D&P tables may vary from catalog to catalog.
- D&P may vary between catalog orders and internet orders.
- Certain items requiring special delivery have D&P charges indicated in parentheses after the price. For those items only, the amount in parentheses is the total delivery charge for that item.
- If you request to change the destination address of a shipment in route, an additional charge may be assessed.
Delivery to Post Office Boxes
Second-day and next-day shipping are not available to post office boxes. All standard deliveries to P.O. Boxes will be shipped via parcel post. Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions regarding when you will receive your order.Restricted/Hazardous (HAZMAT) Items
Certain customer commodities are considered hazardous materials, such as aerosols, nail polish, fragrances, and other alcohol-based products; our policy is to ship these items as standard D&P (ground only) to continental U.S. locations and Canada (excludes Alaska and Hawaii), and to prohibit the shipping to international locations, including APO/FPO/DPO addresses, Puerto Rico, Guam, and all other U.S. territories.Drop Ship Items
Drop ship items are shipped directly from the manufacturer to your door. Second-day and next-day shipping are not available on these items. These items cannot be delivered to APO, FPO, or P.O. Boxes and cannot be gift-wrapped. Additional time should be allowed for processing the order, and heavy items may take up to 4 to 6 weeks for delivery. Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions regarding when you will receive your order.
If you have any questions, please use one of these options to contact us:
We will send updates regarding the status of your order, including when your item(s) ship*, to the email address you provided when ordering.
REGISTERED CUSTOMERS: You may be able to cancel your web item(s) online as long as the order status is "in process." If order status is "shipped," it cannot be canceled. To view your order status, click on YOUR ONLINE ACCOUNT, sign in, select "View Web Order History", click on the desired order number, and then select CANCEL next to the item(s) you wish to cancel.
NON-REGISTERED CUSTOMERS: Please call toll-free 1.972.556.6044 to determine order status; to cancel it, please have your order number ready.
If your destination country is NOT eligible for Borderfree shipments, call us at 1.972.556.6011.