Lengthen, Strengthen, Amplify.
GROW YOUR HAIR LONGER, FASTER. Long, healthy hair can be an elusive aspiration. The évolis PROMOTE Conditioner penetrates to the core to deeply nourish strands, increasing strength and elasticity in the hair. Hair texture is improved, split ends and breakage are reduced. Hair growth is accelerated for longer stronger hair. Apply directly following PROMOTE Shampoo for tangle free conditioning. Features/Benefits:
Natural Actives and Antioxidants:
- Intensely conditions and nourishes for improved hair manageability and texture.
- Added Baobab envelopes each strand with a weightless barrier to protect from environmental damage and thermal styling.
- Deeply hydrates and fortifies hair, reduces split ends and prevents breakage.
- Transforms texture, condition and overall hair quality within 90 days*.
- For best results, use in conjunction with the évolis PROMOTE Activator and Shampoo.
- SANGUISORBA OFFICINALIS: A hair-saving flower that is commonly found in the fields of Europe. Part of the powerhouse PROMOTE lengthening blend that accelerates hair growth.
- ROSA MULTIFLORA: Japanese rose is an important player in the PROMOTE hair lengthening blend. Harvested in Japan specifically for évolis.
- SWERTIA CHIRATA: Known for its ayurvedic benefits as an antioxidant and anti-inflammatory. Key part of the PROMOTE lengthening blend.
- BAOBAB: Called the tree of life, Baobab improves hair manageability, protects against heat styling and instantly conditions improving overall suppleness.
Developed by hair biologists and recommended by hair stylists. Formulated without parabens, sulfates, silicones and phthalates. Color Safe, Keratin Treatment Safe and Extension Safe. All évolis Professional products are 100% cruelty free. In a consumer experience study 95% of users experienced improved texture and 9 out of 10 preferred the évolis system to their current hair care regimen*.About Hair Biology:
The évolis Professional products were developed by scientists focused on hair biology; specifically how the FGF5 protein impacts hair. Researchers concluded that an overabundance of FGF5 can negatively impact hair, turning healthy hair into thin lifeless strands and promote an increase in hair loss. By blocking FGF5, the negative effects can be reversed, resulting in the restoration of hair density, promotion of new growth and the preservation of existing hair strands. évolis Professional product formulations are based on these learnings and are designed to give you YOUR BEST HAIR.
*In a 2017 Consumer Usage Study of 79 users conducted by Colour Collective, Dallas, TX.
8.5 oz./ 250 mL