Restore, Revive, Recover
BRING BACK YOUR BEST HAIR. évolis REVERSE Activator targets those suffering from thinning hair, aging hair and aggressive hair fall. Proprietary blend of natural actives and antioxidants promotes healthy hair growth and decreases hair fall. Formulated with keratin and wheat protein to strengthen and fortify each strand. Use twice a day on damp or dry hair to achieve thicker, fuller, stronger hair.Features/Benefits:
Natural Actives and Antioxidants:
- 95% of participants noticed an increase in hair thickness within 90 days of use*.
- 97% of users saw less hair on their brush or left in the shower after 120 days of use*.
- Creates instant volume at the roots.
- Weightless formula delivers product where needed leaving no residue.
- Self-dosing pipette is easy to use and delivers maximum lengthening benefits.
- One bottle provides 6 to 8 weeks supply when used twice a day.
- SANGUISORBA OFFICINALIS: A hair-saving flower that is commonly found in the fields of Europe. Part of the powerhouse Activator restoring blend.
- ROSA MULTIFLORA: Japanese rose an important player in the Activator hair restoring blend. Harvested in Japan specifically for évolis.
- SWERTIA CHIRATA: Known for its ayurvedic benefits as an antioxidant and anti-inflammatory. Key part of the Activator hair restoring blend.
- KERATIN: Deeply penetrates and repairs the hair shaft, improving hair elasticity and strength. Works to protect the hair from future damage, split ends and breakage.
- ROSEMARY: Known for its antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties, rosemary supports optimum scalp health.
Developed by hair biologists and recommended by hair stylists. Formulated without parabens, sulfates, silicones and phthalates. Color Safe, Keratin Treatment Safe and Extension Safe. All évolis Professional products are 100% cruelty free. In a consumer experience study 9 out of 10 preferred the évolis system to their current hair care regimen*.About Hair Biology:
The évolis Professional products were developed by scientists focused on hair biology; specifically how the FGF5 protein impacts hair. Researchers concluded that an overabundance of FGF5 can negatively impact hair, turning healthy hair into thin lifeless strands and promote an increase in hair loss. By blocking FGF5, the negative effects can be reversed, resulting in the restoration of hair density, promotion of new growth and the preservation of existing hair strands. évolis Professional product formulations are based on these learnings and are designed to give you YOUR BEST HAIR.
*In a 2017 Consumer Usage Study of 79 users conducted by Colour Collective, Dallas, TX.
1.7 oz./ 50 mL