Gold Cascade Earrings
- $3,295.00Ippolita 18K Senso Open Disc Cascade Earrings Details Ippolita earrings from the 18K Senso Collection. Signature Ippolita hand-hammered 18-karat gold. Cascading round, open discs. Approx. 2"L x 1.1"W. For pierced ears. Imported. Designer
- $15,000.00Ippolita Stardust Open Cascade Earrings Enjoy starlight in daylight with these Ippolita Stardust earrings, which frame your face with pave diamonds set in cascading oval shapes. From the Ippolita Stardust Collection. 18-karat yellow gold with nine pave diamond ovals. 2.66 total diamond carat weight. Post backs. Approx. 2 1/2"L x 1"W/65mm x 29mm.
- $495.00Ippolita Rose Gold Open Cascade Post Earrings Details Ippolita post earrings for pierced ears. Sterling silver mixed with a precious alloy of 18-karat yellow gold plated with 18-karat rose gold. 2 1/2"L. Imported. Designer
- $3,495.00Ippolita 18k Rock Candy Cascade Earrings in Mother-of-Pearl Details Ippolita earrings in hand-hammered 18-karat yellow gold. Linked, cascading mother-of-pearl slice teardrops. 2"L x 1.2"W. Post backs. Imported. Designer
- $800.00Dominique Cohen Noir Yellow Gold Mesh Earrings DetailsA cascading linked dropcrafted of delightfully dark sterling silver and gleaming yellow goldgives these Dominique Cohen earrings modern appeal. Black rhodium-plated sterling silver and 18-karat yellow gold links shape drop. French wire backs. 2 1/2"L. Designer
- $1,295.00Ippolita Rosé Rock Candy Teardrop Cascade Chandelier Earrings Details Ippolita earrings from the Rosé Rock Candy® Collection. 18-karat rose gold-plated sterling silver. Tear-shaped, bezel-set stations. Clear quartz over mother-of-pearl doublets. Approx. 2.3"L x 1"W. Wire backs. Designer
- $450.00John Hardy Naga Silver Lace Hoop Earrings Details From the Naga Collection. Flat dragon-scale lace hoop drops. Classic Chain woven etching trims open, circular center. Hinged post backs. 2 1/4"L x 2"W. Handcrafted in Bali. The Naga 'dragon' symbolizes everlasting love and prosperity. According to Balinese legend the naga dragon is known as the lover of the pearl and must dive from his volcano top home to the sea to visit his love, upon his return water cascades off his scales into the rice fields as a sign of prosperity. Rich textures and a play of contrast between sterling silver and 18-karat gold bring this legend to life. Designed with rich textures and a play of contrasts. Designer