John Hardy Sterling Silver Hoop Earrings
- $350.00John Hardy Chain Silver Hoop Earrings, Medium Details From the John Hardy Classic Chain Collection. Sterling silver hoop earrings with chain motif. Levered backs; for pierced ears. Approx. 1 1/2" diameter (37mm) Handcrafted in Bali.
- $250.00John Hardy Dot Small Silver Hoop Earrings Details John Hardy earrings from the Dot Collection. Sterling silver. Approx. 0.8" diameter (20mm). Post backs for pierced ears. The classic John Hardy Dot is one of his most recognizable collections. The designs are distinguished by a highly patterned texture that is both geometric and rich. This collection has evolved into rhythms of graduated 18-karat gold and sterling silver dots individually applied by hand. Designer
- $295.00John Hardy Bamboo Hoop Earrings Details From the Bamboo Collection. Sterling silver forms bamboo-shaped hoop earrings. 1 1/2" diameter. Post backs. Handcrafted in Bali. John Hardy is one of the first companies to take a position on global warming to offset the carbon emissions of its print advertising, business travel and electricity by planting bamboo in Bali. For each piece sold from the bamboo collection, a number of bamboo seedlings will be planted by John Hardy. By wearing Bamboo consumers help plant bamboo and declare their commitment to style and sustainability.Extras About this Collection:
- $495.00John Hardy Classic Chain Hinged Hoop Earrings Details John Hardy earrings from the Classic Chain Collection. Sterling silver with carved chain design. Tapered, hinged hoops. Approx. 0.8"Dia. Post backs for pierced ears. Imported.
- $450.00John Hardy Naga Silver Lace Hoop Earrings Details From the Naga Collection. Flat dragon-scale lace hoop drops. Classic Chain woven etching trims open, circular center. Hinged post backs. 2 1/4"L x 2"W. Handcrafted in Bali. The Naga 'dragon' symbolizes everlasting love and prosperity. According to Balinese legend the naga dragon is known as the lover of the pearl and must dive from his volcano top home to the sea to visit his love, upon his return water cascades off his scales into the rice fields as a sign of prosperity. Rich textures and a play of contrast between sterling silver and 18-karat gold bring this legend to life. Designed with rich textures and a play of contrasts. Designer