kate spade new york
cherry lane laurie wristlet wallet, tropic blue
FREE SHIPPING + FREE RETURNS every day!
| Store Inquiries:
For in-store inquiries, use sku #15549505
Some days, you just can't be tied down to a cumbersome tote. With a smart phone pocket, card slots, and hands-free strap, this kate spade new york wristlet keeps you connected without the extra baggage.
- kate spade new york saffiano leather wallet.
- Golden hardware and tonal topstitching.
- Foil logo and spade medallion at front.
- Zip around opening with wristlet pull.
- Inside, seven card slots, two bill slots and one slip pocket.
- Faux-leather (polyester) lining and stamped logo.
- Exterior zip pocket.
- 4"H x 6 1/2"W x 1/2"D.
- "laurie" is imported.
About kate spade new york:
In 1993, former magazine accessories editor Kate Brosnahan created a sleek black handbag under the label kate spade new york that became famous around the world. In 2007, Deborah Lloyd, formerly of Banana Republic and Burberry, took the helm as president and chief creative officer with an aim to broaden the line while honoring its history. Craig A. Leavitt joined shortly thereafter to realize the global potential of the brand that now has dozens of retail shops, a thriving e-commerce business, and boutiques around the world and has grown to include shoes, jewelry, fragrance, eyewear, hosiery, tabletop, paper, and women's ready-to-wear.