Darla Key Wallet:
kate spade new york keeps the girl on-the-go organized with this zippy wallet that doubles as a key holder.
Stacy Continental Wallet:
- Saffiano leather.
- Light golden hardware.
- Tooled logo and signature spade at flap top; snap-button closure.
- Exterior, ID slot and one open pocket on back.
- Interior, three card slots, one zip pocket, and key ring.
- Polka-dot lining.
- 3 1/4"H x 4 1/4"W x 3/4"D; weighs 3oz.
The petite proportions of this kate spade new york wallet make it perfect for slipping into small clutches and enormous totes alike.
- Saffiano leather with shiny golden hardware.
- Logo spade and stamp at top center.
- Folded silhouette snaps closed.
- Inside, twelve card slots, four bill slots, and clear ID window.
- Outside, back zip pocket.
- 4"H x 7"W.
About kate spade new york:
In 1993, former magazine accessories editor Kate Brosnahan created a sleek black handbag under the label kate spade new york that became famous around the world. In 2007, Deborah Lloyd, formerly of Banana Republic and Burberry, took the helm as president and chief creative officer with an aim to broaden the line while honoring its history. Craig A. Leavitt joined shortly thereafter to realize the global potential of the brand that now has dozens of retail shops, a thriving e-commerce business, and boutiques around the world and has grown to include shoes, jewelry, fragrance, eyewear, hosiery, tabletop, paper, and women's ready-to-wear.