Plum Face Makeup
- $55.00La Prairie Cellular Treatment Powder Blush DetailsAccent your cheekbones and enhance the contours of your face with the ultra-flattering cellular treatment powder blush. The exclusive formula contains light-reflective pigments, providing natural, controllable, flattering color. Benefits: Provides radiant, light reflective cheek color. Controllable coverage. Even, smooth application. Application: Using the brush applicator, apply to the cheekbones over foundation and powder with outward strokes, blending towards the hairline. Top with a light touch of Cellular Radiance Cream Blush to add dimension to your look. Recommended with: Cellular Radiance Cream Blush Skin Caviar Concealer Foundation Sunscreen SPF 15 Designer
- $50.00Cle De Peau Powder Blush Duo Refill DetailsA moisturizing powder blush duo and brush with two different color tones that can be used separately or blended for perfectly natural looking radiant, contoured cheeks. Please note: Case and brush, shown, are not included. Designer
- $70.00La Prairie Cellular Radiance Cream Blush DetailsNamed "A Top Splurge" for Allure magazine's "Best of Beauty" (October 2011 issue, p.239). Nutrient-rich cheek colour infused with La Prairie's cellular anti-aging treatment benefits to improve the texture, look and feel of your perfected skin. Enhances skin with soft, radiant glow. Long wearing, non-drying. 5 glowing shades. 0.26 ounces / 7.4g. Designer
- $25.00Laura Mercier Matte Eye Colour Details With superior payoff, this formula adheres to the eye lids with extreme comfort for a smooth finish imparting a soft, creamy feel. The non-dusting colour is easily layered or sheered while remaining long-wearing and crease-resistant. Striking a balance between convenience and functionality, each shade can be removed from its compact case and placed in a larger custom compact for easy personalization. All larger custom compacts sold separately. Designer
- $34.00Yves Saint Laurent Beaute Babydoll Kiss & Blush Duo Stick DetailsTwo colors, playful and enigmatic, to be used singly or blurred together, in a compact balm that glides easily over lips, or cheeks, or both. A smooth matte finish to bring lips and cheeks to life. The Kiss & Blush Duo Stick can be applied in almost limitless ways. Use one color on the cheeks, and the other shade on the lips, to bring contrast yet keep your look within one color family. On the cheeks, use the lighter shade placed above the apple of the cheeks, and the darker shade on the apple itself, then blend with a brush or with fingers to achieve a subtle gradation and blush effect. You can also create an ombré lip, by using one color on the top lip, and the other shade on the bottom lip. The Shades: N°1 from Marrakech to Paris a bright coral, and an intense fuchsia. N°3 from Cute to Devilish a gentle coral, and a rich orange. N°4 from Me to You a pretty pale rose, and a blush pink. N°5 from Darling to Hottie a neon pink, and a raspberry red. N°6 from Prude to Nude a rosy nude, and a mocha nude. N°7 from Mild to Spicy a cherry red, and a plum-brown. Designer
- $25.00Laura Mercier Tightline Cake Eye Liner Details Now available in six smudge and transfer-resistant, color-true shades. The formula glides on the lash line smoothly and stays all day long. A makeup artist's secret, use Tightline Cake Eye Liner with the flat eye liner brush to perfect Laura's "tightline" technique. Perfect for on the go. Simply pop out your favorite shade from its compact and place it in a three or six-well custom compact for a customized color palette. Ophthalmologist tested. Appropriate for contact lens wearers. Dermatologically and allergy tested to minimize the risk of allergy and irritation. Note: All custom compacts sold separately. To create a tightline, use the Flat Eye Liner Brush and dip the brush into clean water, then work the Tightline Cake Eye Liner into a thick paste. Apply the Tightline Cake Eye Liner underneath the root of the upper lash line by wiggling the brush between individual lashes. Reapply to add intensity.Extras How To Apply
- $23.00Clinique Cheek Pop DetailsClinique Cheek Pop: Vibrant yet natural-looking cheek color that looks virtually powderless. In a silky smooth, stay-true formula with shades for every skin tone. That just-pinched look, simply effortless. How to Use: Swirl colour onto brush and sweep over apples of cheeks. Gently blend colour up towards cheekbones and temple. Reapply to build to desired brightness.
- $22.00Clinique All About Shadow Duo Compact Details Use brush-tip side of applicator to sweep one shade across entire lid, lash line to brow bone. Use sponge-tip side to create dimension with the complementing shade. Layer and blend color into the crease and/or along lash lines. For a more detailed application, choose specialists from Clinique's Makeup Brush Collection. Remove with your favorite Clinique makeup remover. TIP: Light shades look dramatic on deeper skins; dark shades look more natural. Dark shades look more dramatic on fairer skins; light ones look more natural.
- $22.00Clinique All About Shadow Duo Compact DetailsUse one shade of the Clinique Eye Shadow Duo as a base color, the other to contour. The crease- and fade-resistant shades are ophthalmologist tested for even the most sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers. The mirrored compact with illustrated how-tos plus a brush/sponge-tip applicator. Use brush-tip side of applicator to sweep one shade across entire lid, lash line to brow bone. Use sponge-tip side to create dimension with the complementing shade. Layer and blend color into the crease and/or along lash lines. For a more detailed application, choose specialists from Clinique's Makeup Brush Collection. Remove with your favorite Clinique makeup remover. TIP: Light shades look dramatic on deeper skins; dark shades look more natural. Dark shades look more dramatic on fairer skins; light ones look more natural.