Judith Leiber Couture
Carmichael Calf Hair Clutch Bag, Black/Red
FREE SHIPPING + FREE RETURNS every day!
| Store Inquiries:
For in-store inquiries, use sku #6603777
From ball gowns to blue jeans, opulent events to dinner with friends, you never need a reason to carry a Judith Leiber Couture handbagit makes every ensemble and moment more special.
- Judith Leiber houndstooth-print dyed calf hair (New Zealand) clutch.
- Detachable shoulder chain, 50"L.
- Flap front with crystal-trimmed bar.
- Magnetic closure.
- Piping trims rounded corners.
- Rectangular East-West silhouette.
- Inside, satin lining and Judith Leiber plaque.
- 5 1/4"H x 8 1/2"W x 1 1/2"D.
- "Carmichael" is made in Italy.
About Judith Leiber Couture:
Begun in 1963, Judith Leiber is an American luxury brand that is synonymous with elegance, style, and sophistication. Each product is executed with meticulous attention to detail and flawless handcraftsmanship. Miniaudierés from the collection are part of the permanent design collections at The Victoria and Albert Museum in London, The Metropolitan Museum of Art in New York, The Smithsonian Institute in Washington, The Houston Museum of Fine Arts and the Los Angeles Museum of Art. Adding to Hollywood's nearly 50-year love affair with the brand, nearly every First Lady dating back to 1953 has carried custom-made Judith Leiber bags to the U.S. Presidential Inauguration ceremonies. Judith Leiber is truly an iconic American brand.