Beautiful, porcelain skin with a vivid eye and luscious, just-bitten lips, all framed beneath a strong powerful eyebrow.How to Get the Look: FACE
- Apply Firming Foundation to entire face and Concealer to cover any imperfections. Dust Loose Powder to set foundation.
- Apply The Multiple Duo in Orgasm/South Beach (peachy pink Orgasm side) over entire eyelid.
- Apply Single Eyeshadow in Grenadines over entire lid, blending up to inner corner of brow, and under lower lash line. Try Night Fever for a luscious plum or NEW Fez for a warmer bronze.
- Smudge Grenadines in between lashes to deepen color.
- Apply Duo Eyeshadow in Egea (smoky lilac side) into crease. Also try NEW All About Eve or Sugarland.
- Coat top and bottom lashes with Mascara in Black Orchid. If you want something softer, try it in Bamboo.
- Apply the peachy pink Orgasm side of The Multiple Duo in Orgasm/South Beach to apple of cheek and blend into foundation with fingers.
- Blend both sides of Blush Duo in Hungry Heart and sweep across apple of cheek.
- Apply Lipliner Pencil in Amazon. Other options are Corsica or Borneo.
- Fill entire lip with Lipstick in Shrinagar. Also try Trans Siberia, Afghan Red, or Sexual Healing.
- Add Lip Gloss in Sweet Revenge to middle of lip for subtle shine. Also try NEW All Night Long or if you want to go completely nude, try Super Vixen for the ultimate barely there lip.
Francois Nars, who grew up in southern France and studied makeup artistry in Paris, introduced his NARS collection in 1994, consisting of a dozen highly pigmented lipsticks. Cult status came almost overnight, and over the years the line has expanded to include a full range of makeup, including the versatile Multiple stick, along with beauty tools and skin care. The multi-talented Francois Nars has photographed his own advertising campaigns since 1996.