The best way to keep your treasured one comfortably, safely, and stylishly on-the-go? With Bugaboo, of course. Made for life on-the-fly, the Bugaboo Bee stroller features a compact, nimble, one-piece design that takes your child from infant to toddler with ease. Bugaboo has now partnered with (RED)TM and is contributing 1% of all revenue to the Global Fund to help fund AIDS programs in Africa. Every child is treasured, and every Bugaboo purchase helps women and children living with AIDS in Africa.
- Limited Edition as seen in the Neiman Marcus Christmas Book.
- Off white 600-denier sun canopy with red contrast topstitching and "TREASU(RED)" print; black seat fabric
- This special collection includes a red Bugaboo Bee footmuff ($129.95 value).
- One-piece fold.
- Easy-to-maneuver lightweight construction.
- Reversible seat that extends as child grows.
- Height-adjustable handlebar.
- Four-wheel independent suspension.
- Foam-filled tires.
- Convenient underseat basket.
- Rain cover.
- 12"H x 35"W x 17"D.
- Also available in Children's World.
*Bugaboo is a proud partner of (PRODUCT) RED.