Limited time online: $125 off $500+ regular-price purchase with promo code MARCH. Details
Free Shipping + Free Returns
- Online Inquiries: NMS18_HBDQG
- Store Inquiries: #2541956
This diptych is an adaptation from the oil painting by Rachel Ruysch, daughter of Frederik Ruysch, a professor of botanist. Her artistic talent was recognized early on and she became a renowned painter of floral still life. Her pictures were admired at the courts in The Hague and in Germany, and she was appointed court painter to the Elector Palatine.
- EXCLUSIVELY AT NEIMAN MARCUS
- Set of two diptychs.
- Image is printed on a linen style material (polyester) and wrapped around a wooden frame.
- Each, 33"W x 2"D x 54"T; 13 lbs.
- Made in the USA.
- Boxed weight, approximately 26 lbs.