THIS ITEM IS CURRENTLY SOLD OUT. MAY WE RECOMMEND...
"A Bouquet of Ranunculus" Giclee
Free Shipping + Free Returns
- Online Inquiries: NMF18_H77AS
- Store Inquiries: #284788
- Reproduction of an original, contemporary still life by Monique Lazard.
- Giclee on canvas.
- 22"W x 2.125"D x 26"T.
- Hand-embellished, semi-gloss finish to recreate the look of the original oil painting.
- Wood frame with etched, antiqued-silver finish.
- Handcrafted in the USA.
- Boxed weight, approximately 9 lbs.
About Monique Lazard:
Monique Lazard began painting and drawing as a young girl and never stopped. After completing her formal art training, she worked as art director for a number of prestigious magazines. While living in Telluride, she rekindled her love of the outdoors and began painting the glorious mountain landscapes surrounding her home. Her paintings convey an impression of suffused light and sensitivity to form. The relationship of color and light and brushstroke are integral to each image.