THIS ITEM IS CURRENTLY SOLD OUT. MAY WE RECOMMEND...
Limited Edition Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Recovery Complex II Duo, 2 x 1.7 oz. ($190 Value)
Free Beauty Gifts
Earn up to a $1,250 gift card with qualifying purchase of $250 or more. Code HOME. Limited time. Details
Assouline PublishingGaetano Savini The Man Who Was Brioni Hardcover Book
EARN A GIFTCARD
Free Shipping + Free Returns
- Online Inquiries: NMS18_H7ZVH
- Store Inquiries: #1542601
- Gaetano Savini The Man Who Was Brioni details how Brioni came to be known as "the Dior of menswear."
- Celebrates Savini's legacy as the visionary and designer extraordinaire behind the Brioni luxury brand.
- Highlights examples of innovative cuts, bold colors, and the psychedelic patterns that led the Peacock Revolution of the 1960s.
- Preface by Gigliola Savini Perrone.
- Hardcover with jacket.
- 208 pages; 200 illustrations.
- 10"W x 13"T.