THIS ITEM IS CURRENTLY SOLD OUT. MAY WE RECOMMEND...
Assouline PublishingVeuve Clicquot Book
Free Shipping + Free Returns
- Online Inquiries: NMS18_HB1BB
- Store Inquiries: #2160433
- Veuve Clicquot by French journalist Sixtine Dubly and French photographer Laziz Hamani.
- Regarded as the grand dame of champagne, Veuve Clicquot Ponsardin created not only rosé champagne in 1775 but also the revolutionary technique of riddling. Today, the champagne house that still bears her name has come to represent a complete luxe lifestyle. Veuve Clicquot lets readers discover the thrilling atmosphere of the brand's international celebrations, from New York at the Polo Classic to Japan during sakura season, and a peek into partnerships with prestigious names like chef Joel Robuchon and designers Pablo Reinoso and Andrée Putman, which have led to limited editions, exclusive design pieces, and exceptional lifestyle and gastronomical experiences.
- 240 pages with 150 illustrations.
- 10"W x 13"T.