- Online Inquiries: NMF18_TWRLD
- Store Inquiries: #2523965
- Barbour "Hartland" jacket.
- Hooded collar; hidden snap/zip front.
- Long sleeves; logo at left arm.
- Fitted silhouette.
- Two flap pockets.
- Below-hip length.
- Polyester self.
- Dry clean.
Model's measurements: Height 5'10"/177cm, bust 33"/84cm, waist 25.6"/65.2cm, hips 35.8"/91cm, dress size US 2-4/FR 34-36.
Established in 1894, Barbour is a British company headquartered in South Shields, England. Barbour produces a complete line of lifestyle clothing inspired by the British Countryside, most notably waxed cotton and quilted jackets. Signature tartan lining completes the enduring, feminine jackets and vests.