Introducing CALVIN KLEIN 205W39NYC, formerly known as Calvin Klein Collection, the CALVIN KLEIN luxury ready-to-wear line is reconfigured under the brand's Chief Creative Officer, Raf Simons. Representative of American pragmatism and playfulness, emphasizing the traditions of the brand, the line celebrates the classic and the casual, while articulating what is to come for both women and men.
For the Fall 2017 collection, Raf Simons celebrates American fashion traditions with a cinematic and outsider's eye. From marching band uniforms, via power broker tailoring to western wear, it is a romantic and filmic view of the uniqueness of America.
- CALVIN KLEIN 205W39NYC French terry sweatshirt.
- The embroidered logo features a reimagined version of the iconic Brooke Shields image from Calvin Klein Jeans' 1980 advertising campaign.
- Photo Richard Avedon® ©2017 Avedon Fdn.
- Calvin Klein Jeans Est 1978.
- Ribbed neckline, cuffs, and hem.
- Crew neckline with triangle coverstitch.
- Dropped shoulders.
- Relaxed silhouette.
- Pullover style.
- Made in Italy.
Height 5'10"/177cm, bust 33"/84cm, waist 25.6"/65.2cm, hips 35.8"/91cm, dress size US 2-4/FR 34-36.