Couture Atelier Palette, a quartet of matte and audacious eyeshadows, a new must-have by Givenchy in limited edition, for a made-to-measure Couture look. Designed by Nicolas Degennes, Makeup and Color Artistic Director at Givenchy, this quartet of matte and audacious eye shadows allows you to sculpt your look and structure your brows. This couture palette and its innovative semi-rigid foam applicator offer a both contrasted and complementary color harmony. These highly pigmented colors are intense at the first application with a high and uniform coverage. They bring a true freedom of creation for a made-to-measure result that can be soft and timeless, or bold, creative and daring. The textures are soft, matte and easy to apply. Every shade can be used alone for a natural makeup or together for a sophisticated makeup. Four colors, a multitude of possibilities, dare to express all your creativity!To make up your brows:
Apply brown shade to structure and fill in your brow, apply white shade under your eyebrow arch to illuminate your look.To make up your look:
Use colors alone or together according to desired result. Each harmony offers endlessly combination of colors allowing soft and timeless, or bold and contrasted look. Feel free to play with colors!
- Apply the white and brown colors to highlight and structure your look.
- Add the blue color to the white and brown for a timeless look.
- Add the orange color to the white and brown for a daring look.
- Brown shade enhances and structures the eyes and the brows.
- Orange and blue shades give vibrant and deep colors.
- White shade brings a bright contouring and highlights the look.
- Each corner of the semi-rigid foam applicator allows to apply one color.