John-Richard CollectionAnalisa Console
- Online Inquiries: NMS18_H76B4
- Store Inquiries: #259550
- Handcrafted console constructed of a series of interlocking curved rails finished in Windsor black with aged gilt accents.
- Made of acacia wood, wood composite, and American walnut veneers.
- Top finished in aged gilt.
- 60"W x 16"D x 39"T.
- Boxed weight, approximately 132 lbs.
About the John-Richard Collection
Founded in 1980 in Greenwood, Mississippi, the John-Richard Collection is known for a strong design staff that travels the world for inspiration. Channeling cultural and historical influences, the company creates distinctive artisan-crafted furniture, lighting, wall art, mirrors, and decorative accessories that make a lasting impression. What's more, an eye for future trends in luxury home furnishing sets the John-Richard Collection apart. They skillfully blend the best of what is new in home fashion with the great designs of the past, resulting in updated designs that fit perfectly with an array of styles.