THIS ITEM IS CURRENTLY SOLD OUT. MAY WE RECOMMEND...
John-Richard CollectionBonnie Chest
- Online Inquiries: NMS18_H83T8
- Store Inquiries: #1744526
- Scandinavian baroque-inspired handcrafted chest.
- Serpentine front.
- Three drawers with hand-carved center decoration and aged-brass ring hardware.
- Made of acacia wood and wood composite.
- Mortise-and-tenon frame construction.
- Hand-painted antiqued finish.
- 47"W x 25.5"D x 33.25"T.
- Boxed weight, approximately 273 lbs.
About the John-Richard Collection
Founded in 1980 in Greenwood, Mississippi, the John-Richard Collection is known for a strong design staff that travels the world for inspiration. Channeling cultural and historical influences, the company creates distinctive artisan-crafted furniture, lighting, wall art, mirrors, and decorative accessories that make a lasting impression. What's more, an eye for future trends in luxury home furnishing sets the John-Richard Collection apart. They skillfully blend the best of what is new in home fashion with the great designs of the past, resulting in updated designs that fit perfectly with an array of styles.