THIS ITEM IS CURRENTLY SOLD OUT. MAY WE RECOMMEND...
John-Richard CollectionBrinkley Cabinet
- Online Inquiries: NMF18_HA8WZ
- Store Inquiries: #218018
- Handcrafted cabinet.
- Made of acacia wood and Macassar ebony veneer inlaid with small mother-of-pearl squares.
- Two doors with mother-of-pearl door pull.
- Interior of the cabinet is automatically illuminated by a diffused-light panel of white opal glass when the door opens.
- Interior is made of maple.
- Four adjustable curved shelves and two serving slides.
- Serving slides are faced with foxed mirror (mirror that has been given a worn, antiqued look).
- Top is inset with foxed mirror framed by convex, quarter-round molding.
- Interior light uses two 25-watt bulbs.
- 42"W x 20"D x 36"T.
- Boxed weight, approximately 195 lbs.
About the John-Richard Collection
Founded in 1980 in Greenwood, Mississippi, the John-Richard Collection is known for a strong design staff that travels the world for inspiration. Channeling cultural and historical influences, the company creates distinctive artisan-crafted furniture, lighting, wall art, mirrors, and decorative accessories that make a lasting impression. What's more, an eye for future trends in luxury home furnishing sets the John-Richard Collection apart. They skillfully blend the best of what is new in home fashion with the great designs of the past, resulting in updated designs that fit perfectly with an array of styles.