- Online Inquiries: NMS18_HBD42
- Store Inquiries: #2528041
The striking calcite table lamp has been crushed with gold leaf which has filled in the fissures in the natural stone giving the lamp body a highlighted finish. This lamp lights at the top, then lights the body of the lamp, and then lights both the top and bottom at the same time.
- Handcrafted table lamp with calcite column and white cotton shade.
- Overall, 17"Sq. x 35.5"T.
- Brass finish.
- Uses two bulbs: 60-watt main light bulb; 23-watt in-lamp body bulb.
- Three-way switch.
- 6' cord.
- Boxed weight, approximately 47 lbs.
About the John-Richard Collection
Founded in 1980 in Greenwood, Mississippi, the John-Richard Collection is known for a strong design staff that travels the world for inspiration. Channeling cultural and historical influences, the company creates distinctive artisan-crafted furniture, lighting, wall art, mirrors, and decorative accessories that make a lasting impression. What's more, an eye for future trends in luxury home furnishing sets the John-Richard Collection apart. They skillfully blend the best of what is new in home fashion with the great designs of the past, resulting in updated designs that fit perfectly with an array of styles.