- Online Inquiries: NMS18_HB89R
- Store Inquiries: #2338317
Made of cast brass ginkgo leaves, they flutter from free form branches. This sculpture is mounted on a black iron base for balance. It is a beautiful sculpture to decorate your fireplace during the spring and summer months to give a decorative item in those times when the fireplace is not in use. The could also be used as a decorative piece on a large console or buffet.
- Decorative ginkgo leaves crafted of brass and iron.
- Approx. 38"H x 49"W x 19"D.
- The iron base needs to be attached to the screen as this item ships in two pieces but are packed in the same box.
- Boxed weight, approximately 87 lbs.
About the John-Richard Collection
Founded in 1980 in Greenwood, Mississippi, the John-Richard Collection is known for a strong design staff that travels the world for inspiration. Channeling cultural and historical influences, the company creates distinctive artisan-crafted furniture, lighting, wall art, mirrors, and decorative accessories that make a lasting impression. What's more, an eye for future trends in luxury home furnishing sets the John-Richard Collection apart. They skillfully blend the best of what is new in home fashion with the great designs of the past, resulting in updated designs that fit perfectly with an array of styles.