THIS ITEM IS CURRENTLY SOLD OUT. MAY WE RECOMMEND...
John-Richard CollectionLachlan Buffet
- Online Inquiries: NMS18_H82HC
- Store Inquiries: #1821832
- Handcrafted buffet.
- Acacia wood and American black-walnut veneers.
- Doors have inset reverse-painted glass panels with golden trim.
- Four doors; one adjustable shelf behind each pair of doors.
- Back finished in black paint.
- Mortise-and-tenon frame construction.
- Assembly required.
- 78"W x 19.5"D x 39"T.
- Boxed weight, approximately 358 lbs.
About the John-Richard Collection
Founded in 1980 in Greenwood, Mississippi, the John-Richard Collection is known for a strong design staff that travels the world for inspiration. Channeling cultural and historical influences, the company creates distinctive artisan-crafted furniture, lighting, wall art, mirrors, and decorative accessories that make a lasting impression. What's more, an eye for future trends in luxury home furnishing sets the John-Richard Collection apart. They skillfully blend the best of what is new in home fashion with the great designs of the past, resulting in updated designs that fit perfectly with an array of styles.