THIS ITEM IS CURRENTLY SOLD OUT. MAY WE RECOMMEND...
John-Richard CollectionLandwyck Chair
- Online Inquiries: NMS18_H8MWZ
- Store Inquiries: #1957433
- Hand-carved transitional lounge armchair.
- Acacia wood frame; polyester upholstery.
- 33"W x 38.5"D x 34"T. Seat, 28"W x 26.5"D x 20"T; arms, 23"T.
- Webbed seat construction.
- Seat cushion, foam core wrapped in polyester fiber in jacket filled with down blend.
- Back cushion, down blend filled.
- Boxed weight, approximately 65 lbs.
About the John-Richard Collection
Founded in 1980 in Greenwood, Mississippi, the John-Richard Collection is known for a strong design staff that travels the world for inspiration. Channeling cultural and historical influences, the company creates distinctive artisan-crafted furniture, lighting, wall art, mirrors, and decorative accessories that make a lasting impression. What's more, an eye for future trends in luxury home furnishing sets the John-Richard Collection apart. They skillfully blend the best of what is new in home fashion with the great designs of the past, resulting in updated designs that fit perfectly with an array of styles.