- Online Inquiries: NMS18_H84BX
- Store Inquiries: #1688043
- Handcrafted dining table.
- Made of acacia wood and wood composite.
- Mirrored top has hand-painted reverse-painted web design radiating from the center.
- Antiqued mirrored pedestal base uses stacked, antiqued mirror strips to accent the design.
- Bun feet and trim have distressed-silver finish.
- Assembly required.
- 66"Dia. x 29.5"T.
- Boxed weight, approximately 382 lbs.
About the John-Richard Collection
Founded in 1980 in Greenwood, Mississippi, the John-Richard Collection is known for a strong design staff that travels the world for inspiration. Channeling cultural and historical influences, the company creates distinctive artisan-crafted furniture, lighting, wall art, mirrors, and decorative accessories that make a lasting impression. What's more, an eye for future trends in luxury home furnishing sets the John-Richard Collection apart. They skillfully blend the best of what is new in home fashion with the great designs of the past, resulting in updated designs that fit perfectly with an array of styles.