- Online Inquiries: NMF18_V3ME4
- Store Inquiries: #2297115
- Loewe colorblock bucket bag in soft grain leather.
- Approx. 20.08"H x 9.45"W x 9.06"D.
- Calfskin (Spain).
- Golden hardware.
- Flat top handle.
- Removable shoulder strap.
- Open top.
- Exterior, embossed logo stamp.
- Asymmetric front zip pocket.
- Interior, suede lining.
- Made in Spain.
PAST. LOEWE began as a cooperative of leather artisans in the center of Madrid in 1846, creating one of the world's original luxury houses. Innovation, modernity and high-level craftsmanship have been hallmarks of the house from its beginnings to this day. PRESENT. In October 2013, Jonathan Anderson was appointed Creative Director. Under his helm, LOEWE reconfigures a 168-year-old legacy of craft and innovation to take it into the FUTURE.