- Online Inquiries: NMF18_V3KJZ
- Store Inquiries: #2230595
- Loewe leather bag with smooth and suede whipstitch trim.
- Approx. 13.78"H x 12.60"W x 11.81"D.
- Flat tote handles create convertible silhouette.
- Flat push-stud shoulder strap loops through handles.
- Embossed logo detail at top corner.
- Interior, fabric lining; slip pocket.
- "Hammock" is made in Spain.
PAST. LOEWE began as a cooperative of leather artisans in the center of Madrid in 1846, creating one of the world's original luxury houses. Innovation, modernity and high-level craftsmanship have been hallmarks of the house from its beginnings to this day. PRESENT. In October 2013, Jonathan Anderson was appointed Creative Director. Under his helm, LOEWE reconfigures a 168-year-old legacy of craft and innovation to take it into the FUTURE.