Being prized for its translucence and fragility, capiz is widely used as a material for a variety of home decorations, including lighting, the brilliance and intrinsic beauty of this seashell has been delicately processed by the hands of the Filipino craftsmen to turn them into pieces of beauty.
- EXCLUSIVELY AT NEIMAN MARCUS
- Handcrafted pendant with hanging capiz strips.
- Carefully harvested from the wild, capiz is dried to open naturally. The shell is then soaked in freshwater and scraped clean to produce the desired luster.
- Brass binding for capiz; iron frame.
- Overall, 25"Dia. x 11"T.
- Back plate, 4.5"Dia. x 1"T.
- Cord, 6'.
- Canopy included.
- Uses three 60-watt bulbs.
- Chain, 60".
- Weight, 13.5 lbs. Boxed weight, approximately 13.5 lbs.