Look good and feel even betterfounded in 2008, Same Sky lifts women out of poverty by giving them the tools to become entrepreneurs and lead self-sustaining lives. Based in Rwanda and Zambia, where women have risen to become a leading voice in the peace process, this fair-trade company employs artisans who handcraft baubles like this whimsical, woven wrap bracelet that features Californian hand-blown glass beads.
Please note: Due to the unique, handcrafted nature, your bracelet will very slightly from the image shown. Also, bracelets are made of hand-dyed textiles that will fade over time if they are repeatedly washed.
- Black braided cotton cord wraps approximately 4-6 times around the wrist.
- Multicolor, Californian hand-blown glass bead stations.
- Approximately 36"L; may also be worn as a necklace.
- Glass bead-and-loop closure.
- Handcrafted by artisans in Rwanda.