THIS ITEM IS CURRENTLY SOLD OUT. MAY WE RECOMMEND...
SmegDolce Gabbana x SMEG Sicilian Majolica Refrigerator
- Online Inquiries: NMS18_HB9SR
- Store Inquiries: #2397886
- EXCLUSIVELY AT NEIMAN MARCUS
- Unique 1950s style single-door refrigerator hand-painted with "Sicilian Majolica", by Gianfranco Fiore, in cooperation with Dolce & Gabbana.
- Sicilian majolica is the main source of inspiration for this refrigerator. The entire surface is covered with geometric and floral friezes, executed in the style of ceramic painting but reinterpreted through the lively colours that characterize the side boards of Sicilian carts: luminous yellows, bright reds, brilliant greens and intense blues breathe life into the ancient scenes of heroism and chivalry featuring the French paladins and, on top, Charlemagne himself.
- Stainless steel/PMMA/aluminum/polystyrene/glass/plastic.
- 27.5"W x 23.6"D x 57.5"T.
- Made in Italy.
The freezer compartment has to be defrosted manually. When the thickness of frost or ice on the shelves exceeds 0.75" or 2 cm, the freezer should be defrosted. A few hours before defrosting, use the knob provided to set the thermostat on 7 in order to further lower the temperature of the frozen foods. Then turn the knob to the 0 (STOP) setting and disconnect the plug from the electrical mains. Remove the frozen foods from the freezer compartment and protect them from thawing while cleaning. Place a container underneath the pipe to collect the defrosted water.
Clean both refrigerator and freezer compartment about once a month to prevent odors from building up.